"It's like learning to fly, or falling in love"
Ola, well it's been a long time since I last posted something here.
So here I am, reaching the final turn of my three year journey in Innova JC. (Supposedly two but since I was retained in the first year...)
So how's life you may ask?
Ever since the start of 2013, I think I went through a lot. When I say a lot, it's REALLY A LOT. I AM NOT EVEN KIDDING!
The bullshits, ups and downs that I went through, it's like never before.
I almost died (and again, I am not even kidding about this).
It's nice to be back here since no one from my jc knows this link and this means that I can blog in peace, without the need to be sensitive towards other people's feelings.
hehehe !
I'll come back soon.
The witch is back, back again.
Back to the top. ||Nadiahnoddy was here at 8:14 PM