<body>
NADDY'S
I LOVE CLOUDS AND BANANAS IN PYJAMAS.

나디아
김려욱♥ & 조규현♥.
"Witch in disguise"

Tickers


Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker
PitaPata
Memory lane


Credits
Do not remove. :)
Layout by : N-serendipity.
Icons by : Black-balloonxx.
Floral Patterns : Blue_mutzz.



Colours and promises
Date : Monday, January 2, 2012



HAHAHAH I KNOW RIGHT??
I apologize for being so thick-skinned. Well, that's just me.
Anyways, I was trying out a new app on my android, which explains the pictures above.
It's called Retro Camera. Android users should try this. It's something like instagram, which i hope would be released soon in the Android market.

Another wasted day today.
I was supposed to wake up early to study but I only slept at 7am so I decided to give studying a miss.
AND! I was supposed to run today.
Never mind, I'm gonna run and study tomorrow.
I promise! :p hehehehe.

Alright, I'm gonna continue surfing Youtube for awhile.


Back to the top. ||Nadiahnoddy was here at 6:17 PM