<body>
NADDY'S
I LOVE CLOUDS AND BANANAS IN PYJAMAS.

나디아
김려욱♥ & 조규현♥.
"Witch in disguise"

Tickers


Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker
PitaPata
Memory lane


Credits
Do not remove. :)
Layout by : N-serendipity.
Icons by : Black-balloonxx.
Floral Patterns : Blue_mutzz.



Rio
Date : Sunday, April 10, 2011




Credits to Imran, Dominic and Mr Kenny Low
HAHAHA! Watched Rio yesterday with Syakir.
I LOVED THE MOVIE <3
You guys should catch it! It's really worth the moolah :D
Had lunch at Wendy's before the show and headed over to Changi airport after that.
Had dessert at Macdonalds and then headed over to Yishun.
Seriously, we were walking aimlessly. HAHAHA!
Walked around Northpoint and then around Yishun .
Left Yishun around 12.15am.
I swear i was about to cry while waiting for the bus.
THANK GOD I MANAGED TO CATCH THE LAST BUS.
Reached home exactly at 1am.
WAAAAAAH! I'm so dissapointed in myself.
I promise i will NEVER do that ever again.
But seriously, i had an AWESOME time :D

See the pictures above?
Yes, i went back to Changkat on the 8th of April for Speech day!
You know, going back to Changkat felt like home.
Suddenly, i didn't feel so out of place or like a foreigner.
Dayuuu, it felt really really AWESOME!
and guess what?!
THE FIVE OF US WERE RE-UNITED AFTER 4 FREAKING MONTHS!
OMG I TOTALLY MISSED MY DARLINGS! <3 <3 <3
Totally feels like home.
I wanna turn back time.
If only i could.
if only.

Back to the top. ||Nadiahnoddy was here at 3:51 PM