<body>
NADDY'S
I LOVE CLOUDS AND BANANAS IN PYJAMAS.

나디아
김려욱♥ & 조규현♥.
"Witch in disguise"

Tickers


Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker
PitaPata
Memory lane


Credits
Do not remove. :)
Layout by : N-serendipity.
Icons by : Black-balloonxx.
Floral Patterns : Blue_mutzz.



Rain
Date : Thursday, April 28, 2011
The weather must be having one of her moodswings.
OMG CAN SOMEONE GO AND COMFORT THE WEATHER???!
She's been changing a tad too drastically that even my body can't handle it anymore.

Yes i'm sick.
The weather is so weird nowadays.
It's like every alternate days , the weather will be super hot.
and then , it'll rain cats and dogs.
My body can't adapt well to these drastic changes.
*sigh*

I've been sleeping the whole day and i can't believe im still so dizzy and all.
I need to rest more but then,
i have a test to study for and tutorials to be completed.
Why did i even chose this route?
-.-"

Back to the top. ||Nadiahnoddy was here at 5:39 PM