If you ever come back.
Wow. It's already the 17th of April.
Summer test is in a month's time.
GOSH. Where have i been?
The past week has been a depressing one.
I lost it, i crashed, and i burned.
I can't take this anymore.
This. is. not. me.
Kay so i went out with Syakir yesterday.
Walked around Tampines . Boy were there a hell lot of fans at Tampines mall yesterday.
Some celebrity came to tampines mall. I have absolutely no idea who it was but whaaaaaat, the response was OVERWHELMING.
Went over to Marina Square and Raffles city after that.
Bought yoguru! OMG IT'S BEEN AGES.
HAHA I LOVE YOGHURT. I WANT MOREEEEE! Nehmind, i'll visit it again soon. SOON.
Headed over to Vivo and slacked at the rooftop sky park.
and yes, i soaked my feet in the water. It's a must to do that when you're there! Eventhough the water's dirty.
Trust me, i bet there's a lot of germs and bacteria in that water.
Stayed till about 8 and then went over to Northpoint.
Bought cinnamon melts and walked from yishun to khatib.
LIKE WHAAAT. I KNOW RIGHT?!
And oh, we bought bubble tea and had a 'pearl war'.
FREAKING EPIC. Well obviously I WON.
Syakir can't even hit the target at a close-range.
HAHAHAHAHAAHAH!
Oh, left around 10.30pm and i reached home around 11pm. PHEW.
Kay, time to start on my physics' assignments.
*sigh*
Welcome to my life.
Back to the top. ||Nadiahnoddy was here at 1:26 PM