<body>
NADDY'S
I LOVE CLOUDS AND BANANAS IN PYJAMAS.

나디아
김려욱♥ & 조규현♥.
"Witch in disguise"

Tickers


Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker
PitaPata
Memory lane


Credits
Do not remove. :)
Layout by : N-serendipity.
Icons by : Black-balloonxx.
Floral Patterns : Blue_mutzz.



Things are gonna get better
Date : Tuesday, March 29, 2011
I guess this is retribution.

Dear God,
If you happen to listen,
please provide me the strength to face everything.
'Cause right now, i'm pretty exhausted and i don't think i can take it any longer.
I can't handle it anymore.
I'm gonna crash and burn anytime soon.

Can't take it any longer.
Help me.

"Everybody’s got a time in their life

When everything hurts and nothing’s right
But you gotta walk on
Yeah, you gotta walk on

Everybody’s got a piece of their heart
That’s been stepped on and torn apart
But you gotta be strong
Yeah, you gotta walk on

‘Cause I know it’s hard to have the strength
And sometimes you can’t get through the day
But things just float on by like a river in the night

But I know things are gonna get better
And I know things are gonna be fine
And I know life is gonna get better
Standing here together
Yeah, we’re gonna be fine"
-David archuletta

Back to the top. ||Nadiahnoddy was here at 11:57 PM