<body>
NADDY'S
I LOVE CLOUDS AND BANANAS IN PYJAMAS.

나디아
김려욱♥ & 조규현♥.
"Witch in disguise"

Tickers


Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker
PitaPata
Memory lane


Credits
Do not remove. :)
Layout by : N-serendipity.
Icons by : Black-balloonxx.
Floral Patterns : Blue_mutzz.



Set fire to the rain.
Date : Sunday, March 20, 2011
"Watched it pour as I touch your face
Well, it burned while I cried
'Cause I heard it screaming out your name, your name
I set fire to the rain
And I threw us into the flames
When we fell, something died
'Cause I knew that, that was the last time, the last time, oh ."


Kay sorry. I was being random there.
AH I'M SO SCREWED.
SO MUCH HOMEWORK TO COMPLETE.
FML FML FML.
Seriously, the holidays just defeated it's own fucking purpose.
It shouldn't even be called a 'holiday' anymore.
I'd rather have school than have a pile of homework ,that is to be completed within a week ,thrown at me.
THIS IS JUST INSANE.
AH!!
I'm gonna lose my screws sooner or later.

I SWEAR MY BLACKBERRY IS SUPER FUCKING SCREWED. AH GEEEEEEZ.
It's either that or my desktop is screwed.

Dear desktop,
PLEASE STOP CRASHING ON ME.  I BEG YOU, PLEAAAASEEE!
SEE?, I'M USING THE WORD 'PLEASE'.
STOP CRASHING WILL YA?.
URGH. YOU'RE ONLY 2 YEARS OLD FOR GOODNESS' SAKE.
Your's truly,
your ever-so-patient-owner,
Nadiah.

"But there's a side to you that I never knew, never knew "


Ah, i just remembered. I have 2 Malay essays to complete.
Dayuuuuum. I'm doomed.
I guess i have this thing against handing in mother tongue homeworks.
HAHAHAHA! reminds me of the good old times in secondary school.
Kay , time to finish up my physics quiz.
Cheerios.

Back to the top. ||Nadiahnoddy was here at 2:02 PM