<body>
NADDY'S
I LOVE CLOUDS AND BANANAS IN PYJAMAS.

나디아
김려욱♥ & 조규현♥.
"Witch in disguise"

Tickers


Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker
PitaPata
Memory lane


Credits
Do not remove. :)
Layout by : N-serendipity.
Icons by : Black-balloonxx.
Floral Patterns : Blue_mutzz.



And i've got this great ability, to ruin everything that's good for me.
Date : Sunday, March 6, 2011
I'm losing my mind.
God help me.
Please.

So mom's back from Indonesia.
And guess what?! SHE BOUGHT ME 10 HEADBANDS.
LIKE HOW AWESOME IS THAT?!
:D She promised to bring me there this coming weekend for shopping.
JYEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH.
I HAVE THE AWESOME-EST MOM EVER. <3

Right, it's already 3.20pm and i still haven't done any of my homework.
So. screwed.
So. friggin. screwed.

Kay, i was browsing through the pictures on facebook and i found these! OMG.



Secondary 2 camp. AH GOOD TIMES. ^^



2010 Speech day emcees. <3


Picnic. :D



2010 CCA orientation. DRAMA <3


3E1'09 first barbeque. HEHE.

3E1'09 first class outing at SEOUL GARDEN. <3


Our first trip to science centre in 2009. I swear we went there three freaking times. CONSECUTIVELY.

4E1'10, Miss Gina's birthday. <3

Prom night . Class of 2010. AHH I MISS THEM. ):

Back to the top. ||Nadiahnoddy was here at 4:04 PM