<body>
NADDY'S
I LOVE CLOUDS AND BANANAS IN PYJAMAS.

나디아
김려욱♥ & 조규현♥.
"Witch in disguise"

Tickers


Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker
PitaPata
Memory lane


Credits
Do not remove. :)
Layout by : N-serendipity.
Icons by : Black-balloonxx.
Floral Patterns : Blue_mutzz.



Rocketeer.
Date : Saturday, February 19, 2011
"Here we go, come with me

There's a world out there that we should see
Take my hand, close your eyes
With you right here, I'm a rocketeer " - Rocketeer, Far east movement feat. Ryan tedder.

AH I LOVE THIS SONG. :D
Thanks to my clanmembers . <3

Wow, it's already 5.05pm. Dayuuuuum i wasted 3/4 of the day already.
I have TONNES OF HOMEWORKS.
):
Well, i was looking through my new timetable ( 1126A FTW! <3) when i realised,
WHERE HAVE ALL THE LONG BREAKS GONE TO??????!
:o

Kay, im gonna start on my math tutorial now.
Cheerios.

Back to the top. ||Nadiahnoddy was here at 5:13 PM