<body>
NADDY'S
I LOVE CLOUDS AND BANANAS IN PYJAMAS.

나디아
김려욱♥ & 조규현♥.
"Witch in disguise"

Tickers


Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker
PitaPata
Memory lane


Credits
Do not remove. :)
Layout by : N-serendipity.
Icons by : Black-balloonxx.
Floral Patterns : Blue_mutzz.



MBC Gayo daejun
Date : Sunday, January 2, 2011
It's already the second day for the year 2011 and everything still feels the same.
It still feels like December.
Really.
I feel like i'm lagging.
Anyways, i gave MBC gayo daejun and Hunan Tv's New year's eve celebration a miss.
'Cause the internet was being such an ass.
Bleah.
I'm watching the performance clips on allkpop.com.
I CAN'T BELIEVE THEY SANG 'U'! Collaboration of Super junior and f(x).
LIKE OMG OMG OMG! HAHAHAH ( excuse me, total fangirl-ing mode on.)

Okay , i'll stop here and continue watching the clips. :D

Back to the top. ||Nadiahnoddy was here at 8:08 PM