Well, another year is gonna pass just like that.
And im gonna grow a year older.
Turning 15 was hard enough.
Turning 16, wasn't as sweet as i thought.
I doubt turning 17 would be sassy at all.
Happy birthday to one of my uncles . ( i absolutely have no clue which one is celebrating his birthday today. There's too many of 'em. I'm blessed to have all of 'em.)
I'm gonna celebrate the New year watching 2Days and 1Night on KBS and kissing tumblr.
Yes, I'll be on tumblr at midnight.
I'm still on tumblr now, trying to find GIF images from yesterday's KBS Gayo Daejun.
There's not many of 'em. And yes, Im trying to find Wookie and Kyu's GIFs.
Yeah yeah, i'm a fangirl. Be jealous. :D ( i was just kidding. there's no reason for you people to be jealous. Just about anyone can turn into a fangirl/fanboy overnight. NO KIDDING)
2010 is one of the best years ever.
But nothing beats 2008. :D
I hope/wish/pray that 2011 will be EVEN MORE KICK-ASS AWEEEESOMEEEE.
" Because your love, your love, your love is my drug"
I'm so high. And i'm still in my pyjamas. It's almost half past two.
I AM WICKED AWESOME.
High in my PINK Pjs.
*Sings 'No Other' By Super Junior*
I guess this is my last post for 2010.
Au revoir 2010, eventhough i won't be seeing you again.
You're one of the amazing years i've ever had in my 16 years and 9 months of life.
You are the year when i found the bestest friends,
the year i learnt not to take things for granted and appreciate what i have and the people around me,
the year i realised that life's not a fairytale and
the year i realised that the world isn't the sugar ,spice, and everything nice. It's the opposite
Thanks for everything that happened.
Bonne journée
Labels: 31st December 2010
Back to the top. ||Nadiahnoddy was here at 2:33 PM