The Class graduation video is gonna turn out AWESOME. Positive!
To my dearest 4E1'10,
I wanna thank each and everyone of you here for making an effort to contribute to the class graduation video. I'm very sure that it's gonna turn out AWESOME. Postive!
I also wanna thank you guys for sacrificing your revision time just for this video.
Lastly, i really wanna apologize for shouting , screaming or saying hurtful words to you people.
I'm really really really sorry! Forgive me? :D
I hope none of you took it to the heart ya?
If you did, i really apologize fro the bottom of my heart..
have a great rest yeah?
It's time to focus on the upcoming O'levels.
All the best!
And we can PARTEH after that.
WOOH!
Your CLASS' ASSISTANT MONITOR,
Nadiah.
ps.- OH WAIT! I LEFT SOMEONE OUT!
I wanna thank ANDREW for helping us to record our class graduation video.
YOU WERE AWESOME!
AWESOME WORK! GOOD JOB!
HEHE!
THANK YOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!
Back to the top. ||Nadiahnoddy was here at 8:56 PM