<body>
NADDY'S
I LOVE CLOUDS AND BANANAS IN PYJAMAS.

나디아
김려욱♥ & 조규현♥.
"Witch in disguise"

Tickers


Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker
PitaPata
Memory lane


Credits
Do not remove. :)
Layout by : N-serendipity.
Icons by : Black-balloonxx.
Floral Patterns : Blue_mutzz.



4 Years
Date : Wednesday, October 20, 2010
You see, throughout these 4 years , I’ve seen myself change . For the better or for the worst, I don’t really know. But personally , I think I changed for the better . I guess moving from secondary 2 to secondary 3 was the biggest leap I ever took throughout my four years in Changkat . That’s where the changing part comes in . I was gullible , fragile , weak and the kind of person who would neither dare to stand up for her rights nor say ‘no’ . However , after moving up to secondary 3 , I started to make major adjustments to myself . I believe that I’m stronger than before , I am able to root for my rights , I’m not gullible anymore and , I’m able carry out the duties as a leader when I’m given a chance to be one . I’m meaner , fiercer and I won’t show mercy . As I changed , my temper started to cut itself into halve . I don’t know whether this is good or not at all. Maybe I’ll stay like this for sometime before I start changing all over again . Before , I never actually saw myself to be like this . Now , I can’t even see myself like this in the future.
But nonetheless in these four awesome years , I’ve been taught Moral values from different teachers and I’ve met some of the AWESOME-EST friends I’ll ever have . They have taught me alot and also changed me . I’m really thankful for that . You guys are such a big part of my life. A very big and special thank you goes out to each and everyone of them. .

I’ve had a memorable and awesome time throughout my four years with you guys . Really , I can never thank you enough . You guys made a difference in my life.

Not forgetting the teachers , who’ve taught me well throughout my life in Changkat . You too made a difference . Thank you.



1E2’07 , 2E2’08, 3E1’09 , 4E1’10.

Labels:


Back to the top. ||Nadiahnoddy was here at 5:52 PM