<body>
NADDY'S
I LOVE CLOUDS AND BANANAS IN PYJAMAS.

나디아
김려욱♥ & 조규현♥.
"Witch in disguise"

Tickers


Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker
PitaPata
Memory lane


Credits
Do not remove. :)
Layout by : N-serendipity.
Icons by : Black-balloonxx.
Floral Patterns : Blue_mutzz.



Hope is a dream that doesn't sleep.
Date : Friday, September 17, 2010
Well, i guess that's true.

Three years ago, i graduated from Primary school.
In a month's time i'm gonna graduate from secondary school.
Wow, time sure flies fast.
My youth is coming to an end soon.
I'm gonna be an adult.
Dang. This is not good.
Sometimes when i look into the mirror, I'll ask myself whether i'll change in ten years time.
If so, is it for the better? Or for the worst?
People change. We can neither avoid nor stop that.
It's inevitable.

Alright, enough with this.

Dear kk (on my tagboard.),
First and foremost,
Can you at least use your real name? I have absobloodylutely no idea who you are.
you said that we're literally family, but i can't seem to recall anyone with initials of 'kk' . ( well, if that's even an initial.)
You know, if you want me(in any way) to acknowledge your presence, at least leave a link or use YOUR REAL NAME.
Hmm, maybe you got the wrong person. Positive.
Really, i can't recall anyone with names starting with 'K' and i apologise for that.
hmm, that's about all i need to say.
:D

Back to the top. ||Nadiahnoddy was here at 8:22 PM