Cookies cookies cookies.
Hmm, the cookies i baked for the teachers is not crunchy. Pretty chewy actually.
Oh well, it's my second time baking cookies. Geeez. I can't even bake to save my life.
The first time i baked cookies, it turned out all flat and chewy. The cookies decided to join forces and formed a single union.
-.-"
I should remind myself that today is Wednesday. Not Saturday. ( It feels like it.)
Anyways, had a weird dream last night.
I dreamt that it was Doomsday.
like OMFG, how scary can that be?
Okay, well, it wasn't that scary.
I know that i called someone right before the telecommunication connections were cut off. ( At the eleventh hour)
I also dreamt that i was dead. AH seriously. -.-
I will not go into further details.
Weird .. i've been having rather strange dreams for the past few days.
This is the second time in less than 5 days that i dreamt of death.
The first one ( on Saturday night, Sunday morning) i dreamt that Kyuhyun died. -.- ( My 'fangirl-ing' is getting out of control.)
and yesterday, i dreamt that it was doomsday.
I hope it's not a sign or anything.
Oh gosh.
Back to the top. ||Nadiahnoddy was here at 10:16 AM