Everything changes .
We can't deny that can we ? No matter how much we want it to stay the way it is , it won't ( with the exception of non living things like rocks )
It's the same with people .
People change every now and then. Even if we wished they didn't , even if we tried to control them , in the end , they still do .
One of the few things that doesn't change are the memories we had with them .
Right... Enough .
Today is gonna be another awesome day . I hope .
Heading over to Tampines mall later . Need to run a few important errands , for example , shopping . HAH!
I guess this ought to be enough for now. I'm off to watch Disney channel .
See ya.
Back to the top. ||Nadiahnoddy was here at 10:57 AM