<body>
NADDY'S
I LOVE CLOUDS AND BANANAS IN PYJAMAS.

나디아
김려욱♥ & 조규현♥.
"Witch in disguise"

Tickers


Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker
PitaPata
Memory lane


Credits
Do not remove. :)
Layout by : N-serendipity.
Icons by : Black-balloonxx.
Floral Patterns : Blue_mutzz.



ALRIGHT.
Date : Wednesday, August 18, 2010
HAHAH!
AWESOME.
I. CAN'T. BELIEVE. I. PASSED. MY. MOTHER TONGUE. O'LEVELS!!!!
AHH!
OMG OMG OMG!
I scored a B3 .
HOW AWESOME IS THAT?
:D
Oh well, i guess i have to retake the paper
Mother tongue lessons here we come!! (again.)

Hmm, lemme see...
Watched the YOG Tennis match live at the Kallang tennis centre. ALONE.
But, It was AWESOME.
Seriously!
Watching matches alone is fun. Hmm, maybe because i needed some quality time for myself. heheh!
I can't believe i ACTUALLY GOT LOST IN SINGAPORE.
Geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez.
:D
Watching another sports event this Friday and Sunday.
I would probably be watching alone (again) this Friday.
I'm SO watching handball this Friday. CAN'T WAIT.

Right, i guess this is it for now.
Imma hit the textbooks.
Physics paper one tomorrow. Shucks.

Back to the top. ||Nadiahnoddy was here at 9:19 PM