Had Add.Maths mock test today.
What a bad start to the week.
Geeeeez, tell me about it.
Hmm...,actually, it wasn't so bad at all.
I think i can pass. ( Average.)
:D
Ohyeah, today is the first day of the fasting month.
hahhaa!
Selamat Berpuasa.
Ah yes, i just remembered.
Mother Tongue O'Level results would be out by this week.
The agony.
Prolly gonna get another C. ):
Oh well. That's just too bad huh?
So anyways,Handball today was fun.
HAH! It was violent.
Only 6 girls played ( including me) along with a whole group of boys. ( the rest sat at one corner revising for add.maths)
Handball suddenly became a game of Basketball.
yeap.
i don't know how but it just happened. Hurhur.
I think imma study for Add.maths paper 2 later.
Not in the mood to do now. This headache is killing me. Seriously.
I wanted to rant here but, naaaah. i'll do it someplace else.
Oh crap.
Time to watch Baker King on KBS.
:D
'Press the reset.'
Back to the top. ||Nadiahnoddy was here at 9:16 PM