<body>
NADDY'S
I LOVE CLOUDS AND BANANAS IN PYJAMAS.

나디아
김려욱♥ & 조규현♥.
"Witch in disguise"

Tickers


Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker
PitaPata
Memory lane


Credits
Do not remove. :)
Layout by : N-serendipity.
Icons by : Black-balloonxx.
Floral Patterns : Blue_mutzz.



Cough medicine
Date : Saturday, July 3, 2010
Hmm, it's time for me to get a good book to read . For new inspirations . My mind has been pretty dull lately.
Anyways, yesterday's class barbeque was awesome, even though the rain spoiled the first quarter of the barbeque.
^^v I loooooved it. The food was so much better than last year's . (:
Left around 10 ++pm.
Ohyeah, i love the MUD. Thanks to the rain!
I played with mud , water , worms and frogs! (: not forgetting the playground ! It was aweeesome ! But I stained my own shirt and pants with mud .

I'm pooped . Till then .

Ps. I need to get some cough medicine . I've been coughing the whole week .


Back to the top. ||Nadiahnoddy was here at 9:06 PM