<body>
NADDY'S
I LOVE CLOUDS AND BANANAS IN PYJAMAS.

나디아
김려욱♥ & 조규현♥.
"Witch in disguise"

Tickers


Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker
PitaPata
Memory lane


Credits
Do not remove. :)
Layout by : N-serendipity.
Icons by : Black-balloonxx.
Floral Patterns : Blue_mutzz.



Inner voice.
Date : Saturday, July 24, 2010
Currently preparing for a DPA interview.
I'm so nervous.
It's pretty nerve-wracking i'd say.

A pretty good start to a new day. yeap.
except that i'm not eating properly.
ahh shmucks.
I miss eating veggies. I MISS FOOD. ):
i want my maid back. I WANT PROPER FOOD.
Who the hell eats crackers , white almond chocolate and drink yoghurt for breakfast?
-.-" Oh wait, i do.
I think i'll go out and buy lunch later.

I'll end here for now. I'm not in the right mind to blog.
I feel weird. okay, maybe i'm getting a lil' too nervous.

Back to the top. ||Nadiahnoddy was here at 9:57 AM