<body>
NADDY'S
I LOVE CLOUDS AND BANANAS IN PYJAMAS.

나디아
김려욱♥ & 조규현♥.
"Witch in disguise"

Tickers


Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker
PitaPata
Memory lane


Credits
Do not remove. :)
Layout by : N-serendipity.
Icons by : Black-balloonxx.
Floral Patterns : Blue_mutzz.



Little thoughts
Date : Monday, June 28, 2010
I'm sure each and everyone of us have little thoughts that is umm, pretty disturbing? Or thoughts that just can't seem to stop bugging you.
Well, my little thoughts are about death. Pretty disturbing huh? Thoughts like these gives your heart a rollercoaster ride , am I right ?
I hate to face the reality that one day , our loved ones won't be with us . They won't stick around forever because nothing lasts . I can't seem to face the truth that someday , we would, or rather will face the death of someone that's close to us, or simply , our loved ones.
It sucks to know that this kind of reality exists .

It's time for me to hit the sheets . till then .

Back to the top. ||Nadiahnoddy was here at 12:40 AM