<body>
NADDY'S
I LOVE CLOUDS AND BANANAS IN PYJAMAS.

나디아
김려욱♥ & 조규현♥.
"Witch in disguise"

Tickers


Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker
PitaPata
Memory lane


Credits
Do not remove. :)
Layout by : N-serendipity.
Icons by : Black-balloonxx.
Floral Patterns : Blue_mutzz.



Social studies.
Date : Thursday, May 20, 2010
Can just go and die.
ahhh.
GOSH.
I failed Social studies section a AND section b.
-.-"
retarded. hah! No one was contented with their marks.
Anyhoos~ today was AWESOME.
Had KFC lunch in school and we watched the Girl Guides Passing out parade after that.
the ECLAIRS were awesome. uh huh! :D

Im making progress. Even though it's kinda slow , I'm proud of myself.
Because it took memore tha a year to reach till this point.
:D naah, you guys won't have any idea what in the world im talking about.
just take it as if im blabbering rubbish.
yeap.
^^V

I won't blog much today. I'm not in the mood.
All i want to do is sleep.
Zzzzzz
G'nite.

Back to the top. ||Nadiahnoddy was here at 8:58 PM