"NU ABO.. nananananananana"
Ahhh, this song is addictive.
But not as addictive as Bonamana. *grins*
Hmm, MYEs is finally over huh?
A relief? i don't think so. It's only the beginning. Okay, i don't like how this sounds. It is as if there's tonnes of examinations to go through before O levels. Which is true though. Oh gosh.
Today was awesome. :D
Spent the morning looking for my anti-biotics before heading off to school.
Stupid medicine. why do you have to be soooo small and hard to find? ): ... I'm just irresponsible. HAH. :D
NE quiz was cool. :D A stress-relieving game i must say.
Headed to Somerset 313 after that with Sophie.
It was a fast trip.
SUPER FAST.
Sadly the album is not out in stores here. CRAAAAAAAP~
Have to wait for a week more. ):
A WEEK IS LIKE, A GAZILLION YEARS DUDE~
I can't wait THAT long.
geeeeez.
So much for being an International hub.
I don't think i'll even be alive next week.
Yet alone this week. Because our results will be out.
And my results will be horrendous.
I'm pretty sure.
yeap. that's why i'm pretty much 'DEAD' this week.
I'd prolly die just by looking at my results.
So right now, this instant, im hoping that Wednesday would not come.
As in the week would just miraculously skip all the way to Saturday.
even better, Friday night. :D Then we can all say, T.G.I.F.!
Ah whatever. it won't happen.
I'm prepared to face my results. Physically. Not mentally.
And if it's really that bad, just tear the paper. :D
It really gives an AWESOME feeling .
Been there done that. ahh~
hurhur.
well, gotta run. :D
oh wait! i bought Super Show 2 CD instead. heeeeeeh~
Labels: it has to be you
Back to the top. ||Nadiahnoddy was here at 6:24 PM