Today was awesome. :D
hehehe!
No lessons. We had a Career fair. So cool. (:
Listened to people from Tampines JC, Temasek poly and we were trained on our interviewing skills.
Something like that. :D
Really enjoyed myself. The experience was AWESOME.
but the thing is,
i can't make up my mind.
Well, i kinda made a layout of what i'm gonna pursue after the 'Os'
I'm choosing between JC, Poly and NAFA. (weird huh? i know)
I'm still finding out more about theatre studies. HEHE.
If i'm able to go to TPJC, i might opt Theatre studies as one of my subjects.
I have no idea why but the idea of Theatre studies is really attracting me.
If i can't make it to JC, i'll either be choosing Temasek poly's Law and management course or maybe head to NAFA and take the theatre course ( or something like that.)
): i hope i can make it to JC.
hehehe! this gives me moivation. ( totally)
Okay,
went to E-hub with Shafiqah after school.
Oh wait, we stopped over at my house . I forgot to bring my wallet.
Shafiqah was too ... umm, i don't know how to put this but umm, uhh...
ENGROSSED WITH MY POSTERS. to be specific, SUPER JUNIOR POSTERS.
She was screaming in my room.
hahahha! :D i think engross is suitable. ( I THINK)
anyway, we actually wanted to watch Shrek: Forever after but ended up watching the Last Song.
IT WAS AWESOME.
Somehow, i managed to hold back my tears. It was a touching show.
*OMG. STUPID KEYBOARD. WHY ARE YOU LAGGING? *
i think imma stop here for now. The stupid keyboard is lagging . -.-"
Sayonara.
ps.- SUPER JUNIOR WON MUSIC BANK TODAY. LIKE YAY!
Back to the top. ||Nadiahnoddy was here at 6:17 PM