<body>
NADDY'S
I LOVE CLOUDS AND BANANAS IN PYJAMAS.

나디아
김려욱♥ & 조규현♥.
"Witch in disguise"

Tickers


Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker
PitaPata
Memory lane


Credits
Do not remove. :)
Layout by : N-serendipity.
Icons by : Black-balloonxx.
Floral Patterns : Blue_mutzz.



morning!
Date : Tuesday, November 18, 2008

morning there!!!
:D
well, i guess they must have reached home already .
haha
i guess michelle must be so happy! joyful! and etc.
im so bored.
oh just great.
im always lamenting about how bored i am in almost every friggin post.
sheesh.
ohya, found cuzzy's blog!! yay! how nice.. -.-

to tell the truth, i've started studying,
and i've stopped it.
cos i always tell myself, there is tommorow to do it.
haha, i dont know why, but i have a habit to procrastinate .
-.-
and i hate myself for that,
but what to do? :D

hmm, anyways,

They're Back!!!!!! whoopie!!!!yay!

FINALLY! (:

WE'VE GOT COMPANY IN MSN AGAIN!!!

SO HAPPY!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D



Two o'clock and I wish that I was sleeping
You're in my head like a song on the radio
All I know is I gotta get next to you
Sittin here turnin minutes into hours
To find the nerve just to call you on the telephone
Cause you don't know that I gotta get next to you

Maybe we're friends
Maybe we're more
Maybe it's just my imagination
But I see you stare just a little to long
And it makes me start to wonder
So baby call me crazy but I think you feel it too
Maybe I, Maybe I just gotta get next to you


Asked around and I heard that you were talkin
Told my girl that you thought that I was outta your league
What a fool, I gotta get next to you [whoa, gotta get next to you]
Yeah its five in the mourning and I can't go to sleep
Cause I wish, yeah, I wish you knew what you mean to me
Lets get together and end this misery


Maybe we're friends
Maybe we're more
Maybe it's just my imagination
But I see you stare just a little to long
And it makes me start to wonder
So baby call me crazy but I think you feel it too
Maybe I, Maybe I just gotta get next to you

To wanna get next to you

To wanna get next to you, Yeah

What I gotta say, what I gotta do
If I wanna get next to you
To wanna get next to you, yeah
To wanna get next to you

Maybe we're friends
Maybe we're more
Maybe it's just my imagination
But I see you stare just a little to long
And it makes me start to wonder
So baby call me crazy but I think you feel it too
Maybe I
But I know you feel it too
Maybe I, maybe I just gotta get next to you
I gotta get next to you

:D

Labels:


Back to the top. ||Nadiahnoddy was here at 9:07 AM